Exclusion Day is Wednesday, February 20
February 20 is Immunization Exclusion Day
State law requires that all children in public and private schools, preschools, Head Start and certified child care facilities have up-to-date immunizations.
Parents or guardians will receive a letter in early February if their child's immunization record shows that he or she has not received the required vaccinations.
Call the clinic to make an appointment before these dates and please note the following requirements:
- Students 14 and under need to have a legal guardian present.
- Students over 15 can come in on their own, but ID and insurance information are required.
- We take most major insurances, except Kaiser. *Please bring proof of insurance coverage.
- Patients will be billed according to their ability to pay. Proof of income is required to be eligible for a discount.
- *No patient will be turned away for their inability to pay. Please ask front desk staff for more information.