VOLUNTEERING AT TUALATIN ELEMENTARY
Volunteers will be allowed to return to school starting the week of November 15th. Volunteers are needed in the Library and to assist with Oregon Battle of the Books.
PER OREGON STATE MANDATE ALL VOLUNTEERS ARE REQUIRED TO BE FULLY VACCINATED FOR COVID-19. TTSD IS NOT ACCEPTING EXEMPTIONS FOR VOLUNTEERS.
Note: All volunteers must complete the checklist below to volunteer
- Complete a background check at: www.helpcounter.net/ttsd. (This needs to be renewed every three years.)
- Be vaccinated for COVID-19. Please provide vaccine documentation using the following link-TTSD Volunteer Vaccination Documentation
- Complete Volunteer COVID training at Tualatin Elementary
- Volunteer training will be held in our school library with limited seating to meet physical distancing requirements. Masks required.
- To reserve your space at an upcoming volunteer training, please contact the office at 503-431-4800
Dates for trainings:
- November 17 - 3:00-4:00 PM
- November 23 - 3:00-4:00 PM
- November 30 - 3:00-4:00 PM
- Additional dates/times coming soon