Transcripts can be requested by e-mailing Lynette Biglow in the counseling office at

Transcript Request


    THS Alumni

    If you would like to request your Transcript, please e-mail Lynette Biglow in the counseling office at

    Please state your full name, year of graduation, date of birth & indicate whether you need an official or unofficial transcript. 

    If you need the transcript to be sent directly to a college/university, you will need to include their admissions e-mail.


    Current THS Students:

    Log into your Naviance account via Clever to request your official transcript be sent to a college/university.

    If you only need a copy of your transcript to upload for an application or scholarship, e-mail Mrs. Biglow directly at