Welcome to Girls Golf
First Day of Practice will be March 2nd at the King City Golf Course
- Tualatin Country Club (TCC)
- Tualatin Island Greens
- Various local golf courses (Charbonneau, King City, Summerfield)
Preparation—flexibility, strength, endurance, wrists (ruby red grapefruit)
- Lessons with local professionals--$25-$40 per hour
- Practice the difficult things about the game—not just your current strengths
Equipment: Clubs, Shoes, Tees, Balls, Bags
Dress: Proper golf attire, Team gear (PLEASE FOLLOW THESE RULES)
- Purchase in these colors please! (Black, Anthracite (grey), Crimson, White)
- Polo (Black)—all members of the golf team
- Varsity: Nike 1⁄4 zip (Anthracite), hat (white)—Wads supplied
- No yoga or sweat pants allowed on area course
Remember, you’re always being watched and you represent something larger than “you”. Please always be respectful! It’s a must.
Score Keeping—Be accurate! Check with competitors about your score and theirs. This is the beauty of the game and a life lesson that will stick with you forever.
Please make sure that you have clearance forms and registration turned in to the Athletic Office prior to the first day of golf practice. If this has not been done, you will not be allowed to practice/try out until you’re cleared.
Eligibility and Grade Checks
- Bi-weekly grade checks are required
- Please make sure you are taking care of your number 1 priority!!!
Phone List & Other important information
TCC & Tualatin Island Greens: Expectations
- Proper behavior and attire are expected—we are guests!
- Ball pick dates—will know in January (required by all members of the program)