Tigard High School Forecasting Information - 2020-21 Forecasting & Academic Planning
NEW TO THE TIGARD-TUALATION SCHOOL DISTRICT STUDENT ENROLLMENT
(This is only for students that have never attended a TTSD school)
NOTE: Complete an enrollment for each student in your family and upload information prior to submitting as you will not have access after.
- Complete - Tigard-Tualatin Online Registration
- Upload - Language Survey
- Upload - Proof of age and legal name - Birth Certificate or Passport
- Upload - Proof of Residency - Current Utility Bill, Rental Agreement, Earnest Money Agreement
- Upload - Current Immunization Records
If you are a new family, never having had a student in our district, you will complete the Green side "Families New to the Tigard-Tualatin School District".
If you are a returning family, but the student you are enrolling has never been enrolled in the Tigard-Tualatin School District, you will complete the Blue side "Current & Returning TTSD Families Enrolling a New Student"
*This option requires your ParentVu information. If you are needing assistance for PV, contact Lynette Biglow in the counseling office at email@example.com
RETURNING STUDENT TO THE TIGARD-TUALATIN SCHOOL DISTRICT ENROLLMENT
- Enrollment Form - Enrollment Forms at bottom of the page
- Language Survey - Language Survey
- Proof of age and legal name - Birth Certificate or Passport
- Proof of Residency - Current Utility Bill, Rental Agreement, Earnest Money Agreement
- Current Immunization Records
*DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE ATTACHED TO THE ONLINE REGISTRATION TO EXPEDITE ENROLLMENTOR OR CAN BE SUBMITTED DIRECTLY TO:
Registrar, Donna Kerkering
Main Office Information:
Hours: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm