Fowler Middle School Enrollment Information for 2019-20
- Enrollment Form
- Enrollment Form - Spanish
- Language Use Survey Form
- Request for Records Form (sent directly from Fowler Middle School)
- Proof of age and legal name (birth certificate, passport)
- Proof of residency (utility bill, rental agreement, etc.)
- Notarized Power of Attorney/Guardianship (if not legal guardian/custodial parent)
- Immunization Form
- Parent/Guardian Questionnaire - Let the counselor know a little bit about your student. Also, let us know about any concerns or special needs. If your student is on an IEP, please bring a copy of the current IEP with you when you return your enrollment papers. If your child is receiving other services (Speech, Tag, ELL) please check that on the form.
- Elective Request Forms
6th Grade Elective Form ; Formulario de pronóstico del 6 grado
7th Grade Elective Form ; Formulario de pronóstico del 7 grado
8th Grade Elective Form ; Formulario de pronóstico del 8 grado
- If possible, bring a copy of your student’s previous schedule, Transcript or Report Card to assist in scheduling.
- Any legal documentation pertaining to student (Current Restraining Order, etc. if applicable)
Please return all forms to the Counseling Office when completed.
Questions? Contact our school registrar, Mandy Banks, at 503-431-5020
Additional School Information:
Students will be scheduled for a reading placement test when forms are returned.
Students will receive their schedule and locker on their first day of school.