Volunteering with TTSD
Want to Volunteer??? Please fill out the application linked below.
Help Counter Sign-In Link with Background Check Application
All approved background checks are good for 3 years.
You will receive an email 30 days prior to expiration.
Welcome to the Volunteer Page!
We love our volunteers and want you to be informed. Watch this site for answers to questions you may have regarding volunteering.
Any community member or parent volunteer, must fill out a Volunteer application which includes a background check and completion of a confidentiality and volunteer expectation statement. This can be found by logging into www.helpcounter.net/ttsd.
PER OREGON STATE MANDATE, ALL VOLUNTEERS ARE REQUIRED TO BE FULLY VACCINATED
FOR COVID-19. TTSD IS NOW ACCEPTING EXCEPTIONS FOR VOLUNTEERS.
For vaccinated individuals, please provide vaccine documentation using the following link- TTSD Volunteer Vaccination Documentation
ALL NON-VACCINATED VOLUNTEERS MUST HAVE AN APPROVED EXCEPTION ON FILE WITH THE DISTRICT
ADDITIONALLY, volunteers with an exception on file will be required to:
- Wear a mask while on TTSD property OR;
- Be given a rapid test at the time and location of their volunteer assignment.
VOLUNTEERS MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING TRAINING BEFORE THEY WILL BE APPROVED FOR VOLUNTEERING-
Please read- Abuse and Sexual Misconduct Reporting Handout
Please read- TTSD Electronic Acceptable Use Policy
Please follow the instructions for the Mandatory online training found in this link- Online Training. Once training has been completed please email your certificate of completion to firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLINE VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENTS-
- All Volunteers must have a current completed application in Helpcounter. This includes completing the mandatory training required above.
- Volunteers are to work online with students only when a TTSD employee is present.
- Volunteers will be recorded during any live sessions working online with students.
- Please log your volunteer hours by logging into https://www.helpcounterweb.com/ci/volunteer
Don't forget to include your email address and phone number so you can be contacted. Once your application is approved, an email will be sent to you and the school/s you have selected. If you don't find it in your inbox, make sure to check your SPAM folder, you never know where an email will end up.