2020-21 forecasting for current Tigard HS students is closed.
Forecasting questions can be sent to counselors but they are on summer break and most likely unable to answer emails until mid-August.
Counselor Contact Information
- Erica Bonilla A - Coo email@example.com
- Tori Alderman Cop - Gre firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tammy Gatlin Gri - Lec email@example.com
- Leanne Bradshaw Led - Paq firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jason Ashley Par - Sm email@example.com
- Anna Johnson Sn-Z firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 - 21 Academic Planning Guide - Click here
- Senior Forecasting Sheet (Class of 2021)
- Junior Forecasting Sheet (Class of 2022)
- Sophomore Forecasting Sheet (Class of 2023)
"Course History" link in StudentVue shows classes you have taken and what you still need for graduation requirements.
Student Vue Course History instruction video - Click here
Incoming 9th Grade Welcome Video - Click here
9th Grade Forecast Sheet (we suggest printing a hard copy) - Click here
Updated Incoming 9th Grade Forecasting Survey (ALL 9th graders complete) - Click here for English
Encuesta de pronóstico de entrante noveno grado - Para español, haga clic aquí