All travel arrangements (including PEF) need to be made through the District Office. Please work with the school/department bookkeeper prior to making any arrangements yourself.
- A completed TRAVEL FORM is required
- Per diem meals must be requested ahead of time
- Submit travel at least 30 days in advance
- Reimbursement requests must be submitted within 60 days. Requests received after 60 days are subject to state, federal & social security tax per the IRS.
Please select the appropriate type of travel situation below for a travel packet complete with instructions and forms.
If travel form is not applicable, such as you only need mileage, individual forms are below. These forms are not needed if travel form has been filled out completely.
Per Board Policy, transportation of students will be by the District's transportation system (school bus reserved through BusHive or TTSD activity van), except as provided below.
Parents, employees or other adults may be permitted to use private vehicles to transport students on field trips or other school activities if the conditions listed in Admin Rule EEAE have been met prior to the activity.
Students are not allowed to drive themselves or other students to perform district business or to attend school sponsored field trips or activities.
- Students driving themselves to work experience and work study programs and offsite course work connected to student learning outcomes are an exception. The Student Driving Self in Private Vehicle Parent/Guardian Permission and Liability Release Form is required.
- Students driving themselves to local after-school events and activities held off campus and approved by the school administrator are an exception. The Student Driving Self in Private Vehicle Parent/Guardian Permission and Liability Release Form is required.
In the rare event a charter bus/motorcoach is required, steps outlined in the most current Transportation Memo must be followed.