The Tigard-Tualatin School District is committed to educational services that recognize the unique value, needs, and talents of TAG students. Recognizing the diversity of the students we serve, we believe that giftedness is not defined by race, gender, or language. Central to this commitment is evidence-based instruction that is designed to meet the needs of academically talented and intellectually gifted students.
- are individuals with unique patterns of abilities and interests.
- benefit from spending time with peers with similar abilities and interests.
- must be provided instruction in core curriculum at their level and rate of learning.
- may need support and guidance to address their unique, academic, social, and emotional needs.
- Take place in the classroom to support rate and level.
- Ensure access to evidence-based instruction that advances learning.
TAG Specialists/Coordinators are part of a team that supports the assessment, planning, and implementation of strategies to address the needs of the whole child within the context of giftedness.
Byrom Elementary Tuesdays
Alberta Rider Wednesdays
Deer Creek Tuesdays
Mary Woodward Wednesdays
Caroline (Carrie) Cordes
Fowler Middle School
Hazelbrook Middle School
Twality Middle School
Tigard High School
Tualatin High School