All student & staff travel & trips are suspended until further notice.
- Community Relations: 503-431-4098, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Office Executive Assistant: 503-431-4076, TTSDBusinessOffice@ttsd.k12.or.us
- Lead Purchasing Agent: 503-431-4035, email@example.com
- Facility Use: 503-431-4087, firstname.lastname@example.org
- After-School Activities: 503-431-4192, email@example.com
Events & Field Trips
**Per District, all student & staff travel/trips are suspended until further notice.
Other 20-21 Information coming soon
- Carnivals & School Events Flyer 2019-20
- Conditional & Prohibited Field Trips 19-20
- Board Policy IICA-Student Field Trips
- Admin Rule IICA-AR-Extended School-Sponsored Trips for Students
- Parent Organization Packet 2019-20 (fillable report page - due September 30th)
Per District policy, transportation of students will be by the district’s transportation system. By small exception parents, employees and other designated adults may be permitted to use private vehicles to transport students on field trips or other school activities only when certain conditions have been met, refer to 'Admin Rule EEAE-Student Transportation in Private Vehicles' and 'Admin Rule EEBB-Use of Private Vehicles for District Business' for details.
Students are not allowed to drive themselves or other students to perform district business or to attend school sponsored field trips or activities. District business includes situations such as errands for teachers/advisors/coaches, student enterprise programs or sports.
1) Students driving themselves to work experience and work study programs and offsite course work connected to student learning outcomes are an exception. The Student Driving Self in Private Vehicle Parent/Guardian Permission and Liability Release Formis required. 2) Students driving themselves to local after-school events and activities held off campus and approved by the school administrator are an exception. The Student Driving Self in Private Vehicle Parent/Guardian Permission and Liability Release Formis required.
- EEAE, Student Transportation in Private Vehicles
- EEAE Admin Rule, Student Transportation in Private Vehicles
- EEBB, Use of Private Vehicles for District Business
- EEBB Admin Rule, Use of Private Vehicles for District Business
- Student Activity-Transportation via Private Vehicle: Parent/Guardian Permission & Liability Form
- Student Activity-Transporting Students via Private or Rented Vehicle: Driver Liability Acceptance Form
Vendors, Agreements & Purchasing
- Approved Vendor List 2019-20
- Food Vendors for Events
- Service Agreement Packet - Sole Proprietor under $10,000
- Service Agreement Packet - Company under $10,000
- Sample Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Food Truck Health Department License Example
- Purchasing Process for Parent Groups for Expenditures Exceeding $10,000
- Parent-Guardian Permission & Liability Release Form
- COVID-19 Student Sport or Activity Liability Waiver
- COVID-19 Volunteer Liability Waiver
- Volunteer Liability Release Form
- TTSD Certificate of Insurance REQUEST (if our insurance is being requested)
- Facilities Use Application
- Policy KMC: Community-Funded Programs and Activities
- Administrative Rule KMC: Community-Funded Programs and Activities
- Program or Activity Fundraising Proposal (form)
**Please note: any event or situation that involves the use of outside vendors requires a District contract signed by the CFO or Superintendent unless you use the approved vendors listed below. Any legally binding documents requiring a signature must be signed by the Superintendent or CFO, even when using an approved vendor; any other persons that sign are placing themselves as personally liable. When planning a special event, please contact the Business Office at 503-431-4076 to discuss plans and ensure all district requirements are met, especially regarding the types of rides and activities that are planned. Contact the Business Office at least 10 days prior to advertising your event to allow enough time to complete all documentation.