- Community Relations: 503-431-4098, email@example.com
- Business Office Executive Assistant: 503-431-4076, TTSDBusinessOffice@ttsd.k12.or.us
- Lead Purchasing Agent: 503-431-4035, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facility Use: 503-431-4087, email@example.com
- After-School Activities: 503-431-4087, firstname.lastname@example.org
Events & Field Trips
*Due to the current COVID-19 surge, student field trips are on hold and should not be planned at this time; essential travel only. Local team & group competitions may be an exception with Administrator's approval. This action item will be revisited at the November 2nd Cabinet meeting.
~Due to the pandemic, the District is currently not allowing vendors for events, assemblies, celebrations, etc... into our buildings, on property or around students. Non-essential contractors/volunteers are currently not allowed at school sites or around students (direct or indirect) through November 2nd, at which time the situation will be revisited at the November 2nd Cabinet meeting. Essential is considered something necessary to keep our schools open, safe and operating, such as repairs, maintenance & safety measures. Virtual/remote services are a good alternative, regular contracting protocols still apply. Please contact the Business Office with questions. *Note: Student ID/Synergy photos (Dorian Studios) fall under safety and are allowed.
- Conditional & Prohibited Field Trips
- Parent/Guardian Permission & Liability Release Form (student activity/trip)
- COVID-19 Student Sport/Activity Liability Waiver
- Board Policy IICA-Student Field Trips
- Admin Rule IICA-AR-Extended School-Sponsored Trips for Students
Per District policy, transportation of students will be by the district’s transportation system. By small exception parents, employees and other designated adults may be permitted to use private vehicles to transport students on field trips or other school activities only when certain conditions have been met, refer to 'Admin Rule EEAE-Student Transportation in Private Vehicles' and 'Admin Rule EEBB-Use of Private Vehicles for District Business' for details.
Students are not allowed to drive themselves or other students to perform district business or to attend school sponsored field trips or activities. District business includes situations such as errands for teachers/advisors/coaches, student enterprise programs or sports.
1) Students driving themselves to work experience and work study programs and offsite course work connected to student learning outcomes are an exception. The Student Driving Self in Private Vehicle Parent/Guardian Permission and Liability Release Formis required. 2) Students driving themselves to local after-school events and activities held off campus and approved by the school administrator are an exception. The Student Driving Self in Private Vehicle Parent/Guardian Permission and Liability Release Formis required.
- EEAE, Student Transportation in Private Vehicles
- EEAE Admin Rule, Student Transportation in Private Vehicles
- EEBB, Use of Private Vehicles for District Business
- EEBB Admin Rule, Use of Private Vehicles for District Business
- Student Activity-Transportation via Private Vehicle: Parent/Guardian Permission & Liability Form
- Student Activity-Transporting Students via Private or Rented Vehicle: Driver Liability Acceptance Form
Vendors, Agreements & Purchasing
District Contract page: https://www.ttsdschools.org/Page/10394
- Approved Vendor List 2020-21
- Food Vendors for Events
- Sample Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Food Truck Health Department License Example
- Purchasing Process for Parent Groups for Expenditures Exceeding $10,000
- Service Contract
Facility Use Update: No indoor activities are allowed for outside groups. Only school sponsored activities are allowed inside with administrator approval such as high school athletics.
- Parent-Guardian Permission & Liability Release Form
- COVID-19 Student Sport or Activity Liability Waiver
- COVID-19 Volunteer Liability Waiver
- Volunteer Liability Release Form
- TTSD Certificate of Insurance REQUEST (if our insurance is being requested)
- Facilities Use Application
- Policy KMC: Community-Funded Programs and Activities
- Administrative Rule KMC: Community-Funded Programs and Activities
- Program or Activity Fundraising Proposal (form)
**Please note: any event or situation that involves the use of outside vendors requires a District contract signed by the CFO or Superintendent unless you use the approved vendors listed below. Any legally binding documents requiring a signature must be signed by the Superintendent or CFO, even when using an approved vendor; any other persons that sign are placing themselves as personally liable. When planning a special event, please contact the Business Office at 503-431-4076 to discuss plans and ensure all district requirements are met, especially regarding the types of rides and activities that are planned. Contact the Business Office at least 10 days prior to advertising your event to allow enough time to complete all documentation.