In the November 2016 General Election, Tigard-Tualatin School District voters passed the district's $291,315,000 bond measure by a 60% margin.
Funding is slated for the following projects, which were recommended by a committee of parents and staff and adopted by the School Board.
- Rebuild or substantially rebuild 3 of the District's oldest schools--Templeton ES, Twality MS, and oldest portions of Tigard HS
- Add classrooms to Tigard HS, Tualatin HS, Durham Education Center including areas for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Build a new elementary school--Art Rutkin ES
- Make safety and security improvements district-wide
- Complete scheduled facility repairs such as roof replacements and HVAC upgrades
- Purchase new and replacement technology, textbooks and digital curriculum.
Projects will be staggered over the next 5 years. For more information on the timeline for a particular project, please visit the Project pages.
We are extremely grateful for the Tigard-Tualatin community's generous support for our schools! Thank you, TTSD Voters!