About Us - Phone Number - 503-603-1576
We provide clothes, shoes, hygiene products and emergency bedding supplies to children in need within the Tigard-Tualatin school district. Each school age child referred by their school counselor can have one visit to our store in the fall/winter and one visit in the spring for summer clothes.
- We accept new and/or clean and gently used clothing sizes 5 thru adult 4X!
- We always need clean and gently used or new sheets, towels and blankets and new, full sized hygiene products
- New boys boxer briefs sizes 6-8, 10-12, 14-16, 18-20
- New mens boxer briefs sizes 32-34 and up
- New girls briefs or bikinis sizes 8, 10, 12, 14, 16
- New womens bikinis, or boy shorts sizes 5, 6, 7, 8
- New and gently used shoes in all sizes starting with 10y
- Donations to purchase shoes, socks, and underwear
- Check donations are appreciated! Please send to TTSD, 6960 SW Sandburg St, Tigard, OR 97223, ATTN: Caring Closet
- All donations are tax deductible: Tax ID 93-0572833
We are now accepting referrals from counselors and staff members for children enrolled in the Tigard-Tualatin school district. Once the closet recieves the referral we will contact the family for sizes. We can then schedule a curbside pick up time Monday-Thursday. Until further notice, please take all donations to the Tigard Grange shed at 13770 SW Pacific Hwy. It is currently open from 8am-6pm for donations. These hours are subject to change.
We are located for curbside pick up appointments on Tigard High campus at 9000 SW Durham Rd., Tigard, OR 97224
Please do not leave clothes on hangars. Please do wash and bag your clothing items. Please take them to our drop site at the Tigard Grange on Hwy. 99 and Gaarde Road. Thank you!
Curbside pick up by appointment only. We are open only when school is in session and closed over the summer. Please contact your school counselor for a referral.
Social Media and more
Like and follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram @
Amazon Wish List for the Caring Closet
Our phone number:
- Click on the Donate Now button
- Under schools choose Tigard-Tualatin School District
- Select the Caring Closet under the items column
- Enter the amount you would like to donate
- Then Checkout