Fowler Middle School Enrollment Information for 2019-20
- Enrollment Form
- Enrollment Form - Spanish
- Language Use Survey Form
- Request for Records Form (sent directly from Fowler Middle School)
- Proof of age and legal name (birth certificate, passport)
- Proof of residency (utility bill, rental agreement, etc.)
- Notarized Power of Attorney/Guardianship (if not legal guardian/custodial parent)
- Immunization Form
- Parent/Guardian Questionnaire - Let the counselor know a little bit about your student. Also, let us know about any concerns or special needs. If your student is on an IEP, please bring a copy of the current IEP with you when you return your enrollment papers. If your child is receiving other services (Speech, Tag, ELL) please check that on the form.
- Elective Request Forms
6th Grade Elective Form ; Formulario de pronóstico del 6 grado
7th Grade Elective Form ; Formulario de pronóstico del 7 grado
8th Grade Elective Form ; Formulario de pronóstico del 8 grado
- If possible, bring a copy of your student’s previous schedule, Transcript or Report Card to assist in scheduling.
- Any legal documentation pertaining to student (Current Restraining Order, etc. if applicable)
Please return all forms to the Counseling Office when completed.
Questions? Contact Trish Merrick, Head Secretary at 503-431-5001
Additional School Information:
Students will be scheduled for a reading placement test when forms are returned.
Students will receive their schedule and locker on their first day of school.