Fowler Middle School Enrollment Information for 2020-21
Welcome to Fowler Middle School!
We're so glad you're here!
There are several items that will be required during the registration process, whether you're new to the district and completing the online registration, returning to the district, or have simply moved within our boundaries.
- Proof of age and legal name (birth certificate, passport)
- Proof of residency (utility bill, rental agreement, etc.)
- Notarized Power of Attorney/Guardianship (if not legal guardian/custodial parent)
We have moved to online registration for students who are new to the Tigard-Tualatin School District.
If your student has never attended TTSD please begin your registration process here:
Please, complete this Language Use Survey Form
When completing online registration, you may attach all required documents during the process. We will communicate regarding new enrollments July 6-16 and July 27 forward. You may email any of the "helpful" documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your student has previously attended a TTSD school (Kindergarten through current grade) please complete the enrollment form and the language use survey:
Enrollment Form - English
The following items are very helpful, but not required:
- Immunization Form
- Fowler Middle School Parent/Guardian Questionnaire - Let the counselor know a little bit about your student. Also, let us know about any concerns or special needs. If your student is on an IEP, please bring a copy of the current IEP with you when you return your enrollment papers. If your child is receiving other services (Speech, Tag, ELL) please check that on the form.
- Elective Request Forms completed online: (the forms are at the bottom of the webpages)
- If possible, bring a copy of your student’s previous schedule, Transcript or Report Card to assist in scheduling.
- Any legal documentation pertaining to student (Current Restraining Order, etc. if applicable)
Additional School Information:
Students will be scheduled for a reading placement test when forms are returned.