Field Trip Information
Student Field Trip Forms
- Conditional & Prohibited Field Trips
- Parent/Guardian Permission & Liability Release Form (student activity/trip)
- COVID-19 Student Sport/Activity Liability Waiver
- Board Policy IICA, Student Field Trips & IICA-AR
Extended School-Sponsored Trips for Students
Extended field trips include but are not limited to- trips that involve one or more nights away from the district, require fundraising, or are uncommon or unique to the normal activities program. Please review adminstrative regulation; Extended School Sponsored Trips for Students- IICA-AR.
- Extended Field Trip Instructions & Checklist
- Extended Field Trip Proposal & Budget Detail
- Extended Field Trip Request
- Extended Field Trip Responsibilities and Questionnaire
- Student/Parent Guardian Extended Field Trip Consent - (Spanish)
- Chaperone Extended Field Trip Consent- (Spanish)
- Parent/Guardian Permission & Waiver of Covid Liability (English)
- Parent/Guardian Permission & Waiver of Covid Liability (Spanish)
- School Bus reserved through Bushive
- TTSD Activity Van (approved driver required) contact email@example.com
- Car/Van rental booked through the District Office. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have a rental car or van reserved.
- Charter bus/Motor Coach- follow instructions in the Transportation Memo.
Travel Arrangements in connection with Extended Field Trips see Travel page.
Non-School Sponsored Study, Athletic Tours, Trips & Competitions
Field Trip & School Sponsored Activity Transportation
Transportation in Private Vehicles for School Sponsored Activities
Parents, employees or other adults may be permitted to use private vehicles to transport students on field trips or other school activities-
- if the conditions listed in Admnistrative Regulation EEAE: Student Transportation in Private Vehicles has been met prior to the activity.
Students are not allowed to drive themselves or other students to perform district business or attend school sponsored field trips or activities.
Student Driving Exceptions include-
- Students driving themselves to work experience and work study programs connected to student learning outcomes.
- Students driving themselves to local after-school events and activities approved by the school administrator.
- Student Activity-Transportation via Private Vehicle: Parent/Guardian Permission & Liability Form
- Student Activity-Transporting Students via Private or Rented Vehicle: Driver Liability Acceptance Form