K-8 Summer Enrichment Camp
Summer Enrichment Camps are at Capacity
Waitlisted families will be notified of enrollment by July 3rd
The summer enrichment camp is designed for TTSD students in grades K-8
- Hosted at Fowler Middle School.
- Sessions offer a variety of fun opportunities for learning, building community, and keeping students moving and engaged
- Morning sessions are 8:30 to 11:00 AM
- Afternoon sessions are 12:30 to 3:00 PM
- Transportation and meals are provided
Session 1 (July 6 - 8)
Session 2 (July 12 - 15)
Session 3 (July 19 - 22)
Session 4 (July 26 - 29)
- Please review the Enrichment Camp Guidebook below to choose your option.
- After reviewing the guidebook enroll at this link http://bit.ly/TTSDSummerCamp
Guía para el campamento de enriquecimiento de verano en español (Disponible a continuación)
Después de revisar la guía, inscribirse en este enlace http://bit.ly/TTSDSummerCamp
Questions can be submitted to: https://forms.gle/F3bm5R2mQBFSvQuGA
High School Summer Options
TTSD's three High Schools are offering a variety of opportunities for targeted experiences and credit recovery throughout the summer.
School staff is contacting students and families who qualify for the variety of options offered. Please contact your school counselor if you need more information about these resources.
Creekside Community High School
Tigard High School Counseling Office
Tualatin High School Counseling Office