Pandemic EBT Benefits
Oregon has been approved for additional Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT) for eligible families. Oregon plans to provide benefits to eligible students retroactively, starting in October 2020. It’s not too late to apply for free and reduced meals to qualify for this benefit.
TTSD families are eligible for P-EBT benefits when students in attendance are:
- Directly certified for free meals through the Oregon Department of Human Services, or by foster, migrant or McKinney Vento status
- Approved for federal free or reduced-price meal benefits by application.
- Applications must be received and approved by June 16th 2021
Applications for the free or reduced-price meals program can be submitted online at https://www.ttsdschools.org/domain/34
Benefit Amounts and Distribution:
Information about benefit amounts and supplements and when they will be received will be shared here: https://www.oregon.gov/dhs/assistance/food-benefits/pages/p-ebt.aspx
- One P-EBT card will be issued per student
- Students who received P-EBT in 2020 will have their benefits deposited on the same card for one student. If there is more than one student in a household, a card will be mailed for each student
- Students that receive SNAP will receive P-EBT benefits on the same card
- New students to P-EBT will receive an Oregon EBT card in the mail with instructions
- Children under 6 years old will have benefits deposited on the same Oregon EBT card the household receives their SNAP benefits on
If you wish to decline benefits, email ODHS at firstname.lastname@example.org