Professional Educator Fund (PEF)
The objective of the Professional Educator Fund (PEF) is to provide members money to individually allocate towards professional development, instructional supplies or school-related expenses, or personal business leave. (Art. 7, D).
* 22-23 PEF Information Document
For PEF balance and questions, contact your building/department bookkeeper. *Reminder - anything purchased with PEF funds is TTSD property and items offsite for remote & virtual learning will need to be returned to the school/District once in-person instruction resumes.
Turn in the completed application form & receipts or order info to your building bookkeeper.
22-23 PEF Additional Funds Request
22-23 Technology Equipment Purchasing Standards
- 2022-23 Allocation for 1.0 FTE is $865.56. Allocation for 0.5 - 0.99 FTE is prorated according to FTE (example 0.67 FTE = $579.93). Must be at least 0.5 FTE to receive PEF funds.
- Maximum rollover from 21-22 into 22-23 was $649.17.
- 2022-23 PEF cost for full day sub is $216.39, half-day is $108.20.
- Enter absence into Aesop. The PEF absences are listed as “PEF FUNDS Personal B” and “PEF FUNDS Prof Dev”.
- Please DO NOT select these absence reasons if not PEF.
- Complete PEF application for absence and turn in to your building/department attendance secretary.
- Sub costs will not be deducted from your PEF balance until the week after your absence. Please keep this in mind while tracking your balance.
- If changes to your absence are needed please contact your building/department attendance secretary.
- PEF Purchasing Options:
- Reimbursement requests must be received within 60 days
- Itemized receipts showing date of purchase & payment method required
- Items that must connect to a District server/program are not reimbursable and must be purchased through the District
- Order through the District
- Purchasing card (p-card)
- Walk-thru PO
For PEF balance and questions, contact your building/department bookkeeper.
**Note: Per IRS Code 26 CFR 1.62, all reimbursement requests must be received within 60 days.
**Mileage - as of 1/01/2023 mileage rate is $0.655.