Yes! You must complete a volunteer application every school year!
If you are interacting with students at school or at an off-campus event, you must apply to be a volunteer (even if you are a parent!). This is for the safety of all of our students.
All volunteers must be pre-approved by the district. The process is quick, easy, and free!
For more in-depth information about the process, click here.
This application includes the following:
- A criminal background check
- Safeschools sexual misconduct online training course
- Covid-19 vaccination form
- For vaccinated individuals, click here
- For unvaccinated individuals, you will need to fill out a religious or medical exception and submit it here
Note: If you are a volunteer with a vaccine exemption, you will either need to be masked or complete a school-provided Covid-19 rapid test. If you choose to complete the rapid test, please arrive 20 minutes before your volunteer start time (the test takes 15 minutes to run its course).